Examines fundamentals of supply chain management and its role in the overall business operations strategy. Explores the business processes and activities of the supply chain, including sourcing, procurement, inventory management and logistics engineering. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide).
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info|
From September 21 through December 12, 2020
|Textbooks for CRN 44549
Daphne C Wu
Tuition: credit Fees: $20
For information, contact the department at 971-722-6031 or 971-722-6148 or 971-722-6147 (Dept Chair).
Course details: CRN 44549
No textbooks required
There is no additional technology required for this class. Login to PCC library system will be required to access course reading material.
In this class, we will learn the overall Supply Chain Management functions and how it affect an organization's operational and financial system. In the class, each student will work on a product of their choice and analyse each step of Supply Chain Management functions. Previous examples include: toilet paper, game console, PPE, BBQ food cart, and many more. Bring your entrepreneur brainpower and come join us for a fun and educational class!
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Web & Remote Teaching Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the quick guide to Online Learning technical requirements.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learning:
Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learning. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes.
The Start Guide is not required for Hybrid or Remote Courses but strongly recommended. To learn more, go to https://www.pcc.edu/osg