This 10-hour workshop focuses on steps for setting goals and successfully completing them. Includes the SMART goal approach, the benefits of setting goals, identifying and overcoming obstacles, and creating achievable, small steps. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide).
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info|
From November 2 through December 4, 2020
|Textbooks for CRN 46518
Rebecca W Robinson
Tuition: credit Fees: $20
Notes: Class meets 11/2 - 12/4 online.
For information, contact the department at 971-722-6031 or 971-722-6148 or 971-722-6147 (Dept Chair).
Course details: CRN 46518
No textbooks required
Technology includes some YouTube videos and numerous web sites.
Students will share resources found via the PCC library online as well as on the web.
You'll enjoy this self-reflective and active class.
All the learning materials for this course are provided in the weekly instructor notes, links to articles and websites, and from the PCC Library online. There is no textbook to purchase.
This is a five week class that starts later in the term, so be sure to mark your calendar!
The following 1-credit courses are excellent ways to expand your interest in an aspect of content covered in this course: MSD 142B Thriving in Transition and MSD 188B Self Management for Success. These will compliment and expand on some of the concepts in this class.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Web & Remote Teaching Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the quick guide to Online Learning technical requirements.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learning:
Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learning. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes.
The Start Guide is not required for Hybrid or Remote Courses but strongly recommended. To learn more, go to https://www.pcc.edu/osg