Concentrates on understanding various communication styles including differences in perspectives, styles, beliefs and feelings. Discussion includes building relationships at home, work and in communities with a wide range of people. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide).
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
From September 28 through October 30, 2020
|Textbooks for CRN 43994
Daphne C Wu
Tuition: credit Fees: $20
Notes: Class meets 9/28 - 10/30 online.
For information, contact the department at 971-722-6031 or 971-722-6148 or 971-722-6147 (Dept Chair).
Course details: CRN 43994
No textbooks required
There is no additional technology required for this class.
Examines strategies and tools in creative thinking to effectively manage change in a diverse workplace environment. Explores the impact creativity, change-leadership and innovation has on approaching unpredictable work issues and building a positive organizational climate. Included are techniques to jump-start creative thinking and innovative actions enhancing work improvement in various settings.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Web & Remote Teaching Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the quick guide to Online Learning technical requirements.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learning:
Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learning. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes.
The Start Guide is not required for Hybrid or Remote Courses but strongly recommended. To learn more, go to https://www.pcc.edu/osg