Examines the importance of organizational customer relations. Explores developing productive strategies for effective customer service. Includes analyzing customer needs, developing customer service policies, measuring customer satisfaction, listening skills, handling problems and concerns, building a team, and growing a business. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide).
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info|
From September 21 through December 12, 2020
|Textbooks for CRN 40329
Daphne C Wu
Tuition: credit Fees: $20
For information, contact the department at 971-722-6031 or 971-722-6148 or 971-722-6147 (Dept Chair).
Course details: CRN 40329
Technology includes some YouTube videos and numerous web sites.
This class will help you develop knowledge, skills, and competencies required to increase customer satisfaction. We will study companies that demonstrate excellent customer service and learn how to develop leadershiip strategies to build a customer-focused team.
The following 1-credit courses are excellent ways to expand your interest in an aspect of content covered in this course:
MSD 151 -Working with Difficult People
MSD 157 - Conflict Management
MSd 160A - Communication Styles
Please check class schedule for course details. www.pcc.edu/schedule/default.cfm
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Web & Remote Teaching Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the quick guide to Online Learning technical requirements.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learning:
Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learning. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes.
The Start Guide is not required for Hybrid or Remote Courses but strongly recommended. To learn more, go to https://www.pcc.edu/osg