Covers the history of nineteenth- and twentieth-century Europe, including the Industrial Revolution, nationalism, imperialism, socialism, the Russian Revolution, Nazism, world wars and their aftermath. Prerequisites: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide).
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
From September 21 through December 12, 2020
|Textbooks for CRN 45129
Course details for CRN 45129
Instructor: Erik M Johnsen
Tuition: credit Fees: $20
This page includes online classes only, more sections may exist for this class.
Course details: CRN 45129
No textbooks required
Open educational resources (OER)
The following free or inexpensive materials are used for this course:
There is no additional technology required for this class.
This course will be fully online this term with no on-campus meetings scheduled. It will also be asynchronous, meaning that there will not be set times each week where you have to check-in to the course. You need to complete each week's readings and assignments within that week and log-in to the course on a regular basis, but otherwise, you have a decent amount of flexibility.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Web & Remote Teaching Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the quick guide to Online Learning technical requirements.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learning:
Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learning. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes.
The Start Guide is not required for Hybrid or Remote Courses but strongly recommended. To learn more, go to https://www.pcc.edu/osg