Covers identification and practice of the following grammatical structures: subject verb agreement, verb tenses, passive voice, articles, gerunds, and infinitives. Reinforces concepts in both oral and written contexts. This elective class does not replace courses in the core curriculum. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide).
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info|
From September 21 through December 12, 2020
|Textbooks for CRN 44566
Lara L Mendicino
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
For information, contact the department at 971-722-6255.
Course details: CRN 44566
No textbooks required
We use only the Online Learning Technical Requirements.
This is an online grammar course. Students work at their own pace through weekly posted materials. The teacher will host optional Zoom meetings each week that students can attend to ask questions and get help.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Web & Remote Teaching Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the quick guide to Online Learning technical requirements.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learning:
Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learning. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes.
The Start Guide is not required for Hybrid or Remote Courses but strongly recommended. To learn more, go to https://www.pcc.edu/osg