Introduces current techniques, skills and concepts used to optimize the searchability of web pages on the Internet. Covers the creation of a tailored Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy, including on-page and off-page search engine optimization, meta data research and analysis, traffic generation, online tools and SEO software. Explores client side SEO. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide).
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
From September 21 through December 12, 2020
|Textbooks for CRN 42379
Juan M Maldonado
Tuition: credit Fees: $12
For information, contact the department at 971-722-7770 (Office).
Course details: CRN 42379
No textbooks required
Google Docs/MS Office Suite will be needed for some assignments.
You must post an Introductory post for this course by the first Friday of the quarter, or you will be dropped from the course as a No Show.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Web & Remote Teaching Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the quick guide to Online Learning technical requirements.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learning:
Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learning. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes.
The Start Guide is not required for Hybrid or Remote Courses but strongly recommended. To learn more, go to https://www.pcc.edu/osg