Showcases the evolving interpretation of project management by providing practical information useful to project managers from all disciplines. Discussion topics will include: integration, scope, time, cost, quality, human resource management, communication, risk, and procurement management. This course is one of the Project Management series that includes CAS 220, MSD 279, and CIS 245. Project management is a broad term that can include many areas of a business. Recommend: BA 101, MSD 279, BA 250, and CAS 220. Prerequisite: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide).
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
From September 21 through December 12, 2020
|Textbooks for CRN 45205
Course details for CRN 45205
Instructor: Rocky D Pe Benito
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
This page includes online classes only, more sections may exist for this class.
Course details: CRN 45205
MS Office. Students can download a free copy of "Office 365 Education" with a valid PCC e-mail address. Instructions will be in the syllabus.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Web & Remote Teaching Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the quick guide to Online Learning technical requirements.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learning:
Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learning. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes.
The Start Guide is not required for Hybrid or Remote Courses but strongly recommended. To learn more, go to https://www.pcc.edu/osg