Covers preparation for an entry-level systems administrator position utilizing Microsoft server operating systems. Focuses on the knowledge and skills necessary to design, install, configure, and administer a network infrastructure that uses Microsoft Windows Server products. Prerequisites: CIS 240M or instructor permission. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide).
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
From September 23 through December 9, 2020
|Textbooks for CRN 42158
Robert K McMillen
Tuition: credit Fees: $12
Course details: CRN 42158
A Windows 10 computer or Mac with at least 8 GBs of RAM (16 GBs preferred) that can also be used in virtualization.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.