Introduces strategies and technologies used for the analysis of data and its effective presentation for decision support. Includes common functions of data analysis technologies such as preparation of structured and unstructured data, data mining, predictive analytics, online analytical processing (OLAP), data visualization, and reporting. Prerequisites: CIS 125D or CIS 275, and (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide).
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
From September 24 through December 10, 2020
|Textbooks for CRN 46434
Marc I Goodman
Tuition: credit Fees: $12
Notes: Asynchronous remote.
Course details: CRN 46434
Additional details about this course
The instructor hasn't filled out any details for this course. This includes information about free, open educational class materials and other online class materials, proctored exams and activities, in-person and on-campus activities, technology needs and additional comments.
Contact the Instructor: Marc I Goodman for more information. If you don't hear back from your instructor (especially during the summer), you can contact the department at 971-722-4461 or 971-722-4096 .
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.