Focuses on design, development and implementation of SQL programming for all types of relational database applications including client/server and Internet databases. Covers the writing of complicated interactive and embedded SQL statements and the implications of multi-user database applications. Recommended: two-term programming language sequence. Prerequisites: CIS 275 and (CIS 133B or CIS 133N or CIS 133J or CIS 133W or CIS 195P or CS 161 or CIS 125D) or instructor permission. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide).
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
From September 21 through December 12, 2020
|Textbooks for CRN 40331
Tuition: credit Fees: $12
For information, contact the department at 971-722-4461 or 971-722-4096.
Course details: CRN 40331
No textbooks required
Windows PC or virtual Windows envioronment (to run Microsoft client application). Non-Windows client is available but not supported.
Weekly online lectures (2-3 hours) are required viewing; either via live participation or watching recorded version.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Web & Remote Teaching Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the quick guide to Online Learning technical requirements.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learning:
Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learning. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes.
The Start Guide is not required for Hybrid or Remote Courses but strongly recommended. To learn more, go to https://www.pcc.edu/osg