Introduces real-world programming using agile software development methodologies. Includes a comprehensive team project utilizing object-oriented programming languages and relational databases. Prerequisites: (CIS 233J or CIS 233N or CIS 233W or CIS 295P), and CIS 275; or instructor permission. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide).
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
From September 22 through December 8, 2020
|Textbooks for CRN 43331
Cara L Tang
Tuition: credit Fees: $12
Course details: CRN 43331
No textbooks required
Students will require a development environment for their chosen language, e.g., Java, C#, or web technologies, including version control with Git and ability to access a SQL Server database, as well as a word processor such as Microsoft Word or OpenOffice Writer, and a microphone for online team meetings.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.