Covers software design, implementation, and testing using Python. Introduces object-oriented design techniques. Includes problem solving and debugging skills. Emphasizes the development of secure, well-designed software projects that solve practical, real-world problems. Prerequisites: CIS 122 or MUC 282. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide).
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
From September 21 through December 9, 2020
|Textbooks for CRN 46433
Greg A Jackson
Tuition: credit Fees: $12
Notes: Asynchronous remote.
Course details: CRN 46433
There is no additional technology required for this class.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.