Introduces design, implementation and testing of software using C#.NET. Includes how to write C#.NET programs that solve practical, real world, business-oriented problems. Uses object oriented design techniques. Prerequisite: CIS 122 or instructor permission. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide).
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
from 11am to 12:50pm
From September 22 through December 10, 2020
|Textbooks for CRN 43858
Mike A Mostafavi
Tuition: credit Fees: $12
For information, contact the department at 971-722-4461 or 971-722-4096.
Course details: CRN 43858
Visual Studio 2019
MS Word-OFFICE or equivalant
This is a remote course with a rquired online meeting on specified time
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Web & Remote Teaching Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the quick guide to Online Learning technical requirements.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learning:
Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learning. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes.
The Start Guide is not required for Hybrid or Remote Courses but strongly recommended. To learn more, go to https://www.pcc.edu/osg