Covers the material of half of ASL 102 and all of ASL 103 in an accelerated format. Emphasizes active communication in ASL. Includes participating in task-oriented and simple social conversations in culturally appropriate ways. ASL proficiency interview may be required. ASL 150 and ASL 151 covers the same material as ASL 101, ASL 102 and ASL 103 and both cannot be applied to graduation. Recommended: Prerequisite course must have been completed within one year of class enrollment or proficiency interview within one term. Prerequisite: ASL 102 or ASL 150 or department permission. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide).
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info|
Tuesday and Thursday
from 9 to 11:50am
From September 22 through December 10, 2020
|Textbooks for CRN 46671
Jeb L Baldridge
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Course details: CRN 46671
Additional details about this course
The instructor hasn't filled out any details for this course. This includes information about free, open educational class materials and other online class materials, proctored exams and activities, in-person and on-campus activities, technology needs and additional comments.
Contact the Instructor: Jeb L Baldridge for more information. If you don't hear back from your instructor (especially during the summer), you can contact the department at 971-722-4672 or 971-722-4951 (TTY) .
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.