Explores the beginning of the modern world and modern societies in Europe and the United States. Examines and analyzes the visual arts to reveal some effects of societal changes, and to gain insight into our modern world. Prerequisites: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide).
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
RC R. TBA
Monday and Wednesday
from 8 to 9:50am
|Canceled||Not applicable||Textbooks for CRN 46595
Anna C Truxes
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Course details: CRN 46595
Additional details about this course
The instructor hasn't filled out any details for this course. This includes information about free, open educational class materials and other online class materials, proctored exams and activities, in-person and on-campus activities, technology needs and additional comments.
Contact the Instructor: Anna C Truxes for more information. If you don't hear back from your instructor (especially during the summer), you can contact the department at 971-722-7257 (Office) or 971-722-7329 (Dept Chair) .
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.