Professional practices relevant to emerging artists' careers. Workshop/lecture format includes resume and portfolio preparation, developing resources and community, gaining exposure and representation for artwork, creating publicity, basic marketing and exhibition strategies, presenting and installing art work, business concerns, art market dynamics, art collecting. Field trips to local galleries and/or guest lectures. Practical experience gained in PCC gallery, through internships, and/or through Service Learning Projects. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide).
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
Tuesday and Thursday
from 1 to 2:50pm
From September 22 through December 10, 2020
|Textbooks for CRN 46597
Ryan E Burghard
Tuition: credit Fees: $18
Course details: CRN 46597
Additional details about this course
The instructor hasn't filled out any details for this course. This includes information about free, open educational class materials and other online class materials, proctored exams and activities, in-person and on-campus activities, technology needs and additional comments.
Contact the Instructor: Ryan E Burghard for more information. If you don't hear back from your instructor (especially during the summer), you can contact the department at 971-722-7257 (Office) or 971-722-7329 (Dept Chair) .
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.