Examines plays as literature and as an art form designed to provoke thought and to challenge social norms. Considers drama as an expression of human experience. Prerequisites: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide).
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info|
From June 22 through August 15, 2020
|Textbooks for CRN 31283
Holly M Cullom
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
For information, contact the department at 971-722-6281 (Office) or 971-722-6255 (Office) or 971-722-6145 (Dept Chair).
Course details: CRN 31283
No textbooks required
Proctored exams and activities:
There are no proctored exams and activities.
Other in-person and on-campus activities:
There are no other in-person and on-campus activities.
Students should have reliable internet access and a way to access the course (computer, laptop, tablet). All required course readings will be provided to you at no cost and will be available as links to online sources or downloadable documents.
I believe in doing what I can to help my students succeed, and this is even more important right now during the pandemic. In my class, most students who do the work pass with an A or a B. I look forward to teaching you!
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Web & Remote Teaching Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the quick guide to Online Learning technical requirements.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learning:
Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learning. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes.
The Start Guide is not required for Hybrid or Remote Courses but strongly recommended. To learn more, go to https://www.pcc.edu/osg