Covers advanced editing and modeling options, configurations of assemblies, sheet metal, and topdown assembly modeling. Prerequisite: CADD 175. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide).
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info|
From July 29 through September 5, 2020
|Textbooks for CRN 33423
Wendie L Siverts
Tuition: credit Fees: $20
Notes: Class starts Wed July 29. This is a 5.5 week online class.
For information, contact the department at 971-722-6031 (Office) or 971-722-6410 (DeptChair).
Course details: CRN 33423
No textbooks required
Proctored exams and activities:
There are no proctored exams and activities.
Other in-person and on-campus activities:
There are no other in-person and on-campus activities.
Students will be provided instructions for obtaining a 1-year, no cost Solidworks student licence at the beginning of the term.
In order to run Solidworks, students must have access to a computer that meets minimum requirements. The hardware requirments to run Solidworks can be found at this link: https://www.solidworks.com/sw/support/systemrequirements.html
Microsoft Excel is recommended to access some Solidworks functionality.
A computer microphone is recommended for use in virtual meetings.
Note: This is an accelerated course. The complete 11 week course content is delivered 5.5 weeks. Please plan for the workload of two classes.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Web & Remote Teaching Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the quick guide to Online Learning technical requirements.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learning:
Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learning. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes.
The Start Guide is not required for Hybrid or Remote Courses but strongly recommended. To learn more, go to https://www.pcc.edu/osg