Provides information, techniques, strategies and skills helpful in becoming more efficient in note taking, textbook reading, and taking exams. Assists with identification of preferred learning style and development of skills in scheduling study time and memory strategies. Prerequisites: Placement into WR 115 and RD 115. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide).
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
From June 22 through August 29, 2020
|Textbooks for CRN 34310
Carey V Larson
Tuition: credit Fees: $20
For information, contact the department at 971-722-5244 (Dept Chair) or 971-722-5251 (Office).
Course details: CRN 34310
Proctored exams and activities:
There are no proctored exams and activities.
Other in-person and on-campus activities:
There are no other in-person and on-campus activities.
Students will need to use a word processing program to complete written assignments.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Web & Remote Teaching Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the quick guide to Online Learning technical requirements.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learning:
Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learning. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes.
The Start Guide is not required for Hybrid or Remote Courses but strongly recommended. To learn more, go to https://www.pcc.edu/osg