Develops confidence, endurance, and control for accurate keyboarding while increasing keyboarding speed. Develops ability to proofread documents accurately and efficiently. Requirement: Keyboarding by touch. Recommended: Placement into RD 90 and WR 90 or above. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide).
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
From June 22 through August 29, 2020
|Textbooks for CRN 30406
Course details for CRN 30406
Instructor: Beverly J Gleason
Tuition: credit Fees: $20
This page includes online classes only, more sections may exist for this class.
Course details: CRN 30406
No textbooks required
Online publisher materials
Students will be using TypingClub.com. This is a free software to students. Detail instructions for accessing the program and the class will be available in D2L.
Proctored exams and activities:
There are no proctored exams and activities.
Other in-person and on-campus activities:
There are no other in-person and on-campus activities.
See "Course Materials". TypingClub is a keyboarding software program.
Access to the class in TypingClub will be given to registered students.
Two assignments are due by the first Wednesday of the term. Failure to complete these will result in you being dropped from the class as a No Show. These assignments will be detailed on the homepage and will be available starting at 8:00 a.m. on the first day of the term.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Web & Remote Teaching Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the quick guide to Online Learning technical requirements.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learning:
Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learning. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes.
The Start Guide is not required for Hybrid or Remote Courses but strongly recommended. To learn more, go to https://www.pcc.edu/osg