Offers broad preparation for using writing in service of student success. Provides supported opportunities for practice in reading critically, locating information, exploring ideas, and writing to learn. Prerequisites: Placement into WR 115 or completion of (WR 90 or ESOL 262 or IRW 90) and placement into RD 115 or completion of (RD 90 or ESOL 260 or IRW 90). Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide).
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info|
from 6 to 6:50pm
From June 22 through August 12, 2020
|Textbooks for CRN 30027
Erica L Braverman
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Course details: CRN 30027
Additional details about this course
The instructor hasn't filled out any details for this course. This includes information about free, open educational class materials and other online class materials, proctored exams and activities, in-person and on-campus activities, technology needs and additional comments.
Contact the Instructor: Erica L Braverman for more information. If you don't hear back from your instructor (especially during the summer), you can contact the department at 971-722-6281 (Office) or 971-722-6255 (Office) or 971-722-6145 (Dept Chair).
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.