Focuses on expanding reading frequency and effectively reading complex college level texts; Emphasizes comprehension strategies, critical reading and thinking skills, information literacy, vocabulary development, student success strategies and adapting reading rate to different reading tasks. Prerequisite: Placement into RD 115 or successful completion of (RD 90 or IRW 90) AND placement into WR 90 OR successful completion of WR 80; OR ESOL 252 and ESOL 260. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide).
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info|
Tuesday and Thursday
from 6 to 6:50pm
|Canceled||Not applicable||Textbooks for CRN 30815
Jocelin S Higgins
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Course details: CRN 30815
Additional details about this course
The instructor hasn't filled out any details for this course. This includes information about free, open educational class materials and other online class materials, proctored exams and activities, in-person and on-campus activities, technology needs and additional comments.
Contact the Instructor: Jocelin S Higgins for more information. If you don't hear back from your instructor (especially during the summer), you can contact the department at 971-722-6146 (Office) or 971-722-6148 (Office) or 971-722-6145 (Dept Chair).
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.