Explores how to clearly communicate arguments supported by quantitative evidence. Investigates contextual and open-ended mathematical problems. Develops mathematical reasoning skills through interpreting information, making conjectures, communicating effectively, and verifying results. Emphasizes an understanding of the role of mathematics and how it affects decision making in life. Uses collaborative learning through in-class group interaction. Uses technology throughout the course. Prerequisites: MTH 20 and (WR 80 or ESOL 252) and (RD 80 or ESOL 250) or equivalent placement. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide).
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info|
Monday and Wednesday
from 9am to 12:20pm
From June 22 through August 12, 2020
|Textbooks for CRN 31441
Usha S Patel
Tuition: credit Fees: $6
Course details: CRN 31441
Additional details about this course
The instructor hasn't filled out any details for this course. This includes information about free, open educational class materials and other online class materials, proctored exams and activities, in-person and on-campus activities, technology needs and additional comments.
Contact the Instructor: Usha S Patel for more information. If you don't hear back from your instructor (especially during the summer), you can contact the department at 971-722-6146 or 971-722-6148 or 971-722-3773 (Dept Chair).
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.