Develops arithmetic fluency and the conceptual basis, and applications of integers, fractions, decimals, percents, and measurements. A scientific calculator may be required. The TI-30XS or TI-30XIIS is recommended. The PCC math department recommends that students take MTH courses in consecutive terms. Prerequisite: (ABE 0782 or placement into MTH 20) and (placement into RD 80 or ESOL 250). Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide).
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info|
Tuesday and Thursday
from 1 to 4:20pm
|Canceled||Not applicable||Textbooks for CRN 34053
Tuition: credit Fees: $6
Notes: ALEKS/New Miller Text Required
Course details: CRN 34053
Additional details about this course
The instructor hasn't filled out any details for this course. This includes information about free, open educational class materials and other online class materials, proctored exams and activities, in-person and on-campus activities, technology needs and additional comments.
Contact the Instructor: Rick Kolinsky for more information. If you don't hear back from your instructor (especially during the summer), you can contact the department at 971-722-6146 or 971-722-6148 or 971-722-3773 (Dept Chair).
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.