Investigates trigonometric functions, equations and identities. Examines right and oblique triangles, vectors, polar coordinates, parametric equations, and complex numbers. Explores topics graphically, numerically, symbolically, and verbally. Graphing technology is required, such as Desmos and/or GeoGebra which are available at no cost. The PCC math department recommends that students take MTH courses in consecutive terms. Recommended: MTH 111 or MTH 111B or MTH 111C taken within the past 4 terms. Prerequisite: (MTH 111 or MTH 111B or MTH 111C) and (RD 115 and WR 115) or IRW 115 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide).
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info|
Tuesday and Thursday
from 1 to 3:20pm
From June 23 through August 27, 2020
|Textbooks for CRN 33933
Noah B Dear
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Notes: ALEKS required
Course details: CRN 33933
Additional details about this course
The instructor hasn't filled out any details for this course. This includes information about free, open educational class materials and other online class materials, proctored exams and activities, in-person and on-campus activities, technology needs and additional comments.
Contact the Instructor: Noah B Dear for more information. If you don't hear back from your instructor (especially during the summer), you can contact the department at 971-722-6146 or 971-722-6148 or 971-722-3773 (Dept Chair).
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.