Examines personal strengths and explores how a strengths focus may be applied to leadership roles both personally and professionally. Enhances understanding of personal strengths and how these ideas can be used in leadership to develop and make the most of the strengths of others. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide).
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info|
from 10 to 11:50am
From July 11 through July 18, 2020
|Textbooks for CRN 33435
Daphne C Wu
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Notes: Class meets 7/11 & 7/18
Course details: CRN 33435
No textbooks required
Proctored exams and activities:
There are no proctored exams and activities.
Other in-person and on-campus activities:
There are no other in-person and on-campus activities.
Students will join two synchronous class meetings via zoom.
Examines personal strengths by taking a free Gallup Strength Assessmentand to explore how a strengths focus may be applied to leadership roles both personally and professionally. Enhances understanding of personal strengths and how these ideas can be used in leadership to develop and make the most of the strengths of others.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.