In today's-and tomorrow's- unpredictable and increasingly challenging world, we must make a fundamental choice: to be changed, inevitably, by the forces churning around us, or to be the change-leader through innovative actions. Learn how to jump-start your own creative, innovative thinking. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide).
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info|
From July 24 through July 31, 2020
|Textbooks for CRN 33434
Linda L Paulson
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Course details: CRN 33434
No textbooks required
Proctored exams and activities:
There are no proctored exams and activities.
Other in-person and on-campus activities:
There are no other in-person and on-campus activities.
There is no additional technology required for this class.
This course provides you an opportunity to explore your creative mindset and how to increase your ability to be an innovative change leader. In addition, you'll learn some simple creative strategies that can significantly impact the way you approach ideas, issues, and challenges in your work and personal lives!
Be prepared to work on a personal project for your work or home during our short 4 weeks together. You'll identify a problem and then apply selected creative thinking strategies toward implementing an innovative solution.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.