Introduces CPR, first aid and bloodborne pathogens, applicable to working in healthcare environments, home, and community settings. Covers skills to perform CPR and operate an Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) for adults/children/infants. Includes citizen level first aid for providing initial care to persons injured or stricken by sudden illness where help is not immediately available. Covers how to minimize communicable disease transmission while providing emergency care. Recommended: RD 115 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide).
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info|
WCC WCC 305
from 8am to 4pm
|August 7, 2020||Textbooks for CRN 32335
Scott A Cooper
Tuition: credit Fees: $28
Notes: MLT reserved and general enrollment. Online 6/22, F2F 8/7
For information, contact the department at 971-722-5627 (Dept Chair) or 971-722-5571 (Questions).
Course details: CRN 32335
Additional details about this course
The instructor hasn't filled out any details for this course. This includes information about free, open educational class materials and other online class materials, proctored exams and activities, in-person and on-campus activities, technology needs and additional comments.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Web & Remote Teaching Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the quick guide to Online Learning technical requirements.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learning:
Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learning. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes.
The Start Guide is not required for Hybrid or Remote Courses but strongly recommended. To learn more, go to https://www.pcc.edu/osg