Actual landscape design work experience for approved clients utilizing a required set of learning outcomes. Department permission required. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide).
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info|
From June 22 through September 5, 2020
|Textbooks for CRN 30389
Jenn D Peters
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Notes: This course is offered for 3 credits.
Course details: CRN 30389
No textbooks required
Proctored exams and activities:
There are no proctored exams and activities.
Other in-person and on-campus activities:
There are no other in-person and on-campus activities.
The student has the option of hand drafting or CAD for the final designs. Standard drafting equipment will be required if drafting by hand. A high-perfomance computer and Vectorworks software (or comparable) will be required if drafting by computer.
This course is a cooperative education experience for landscape design students seeking the AAS degree as a capstone class in their final term. Designers will complete two full residential landscape designs for community clients under the supervision of a departmental instructor. Departmental permission required to register. Contact the Landscape Technology Dept Chiar for more information.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.