The ESOL Language Lab provides ESOL students with self-paced, individualized learning. The primary focus in the lab is on grammar, vocabulary, reading, writing, listening and speaking skills related to the eight levels of the ESOL program curriculum. Multi-media/computer assisted instruction in addition to textbook and workbook assignments are used. Learning activities may be supplemented with one-on-one or small group tutoring. Prerequisite: Placement in ESOL 10 or higher or instructor permission.
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- Write down the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes to register.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||More info|
Tuition: $0 Fees: $36.90
Course details: CRN 32070
Additional details about this course
The instructor hasn't filled out any details for this course. This includes information about free, open educational class materials and other online class materials, proctored exams and activities, in-person and on-campus activities, technology needs and additional comments.
Contact the Instructor: Julie Hastings for more information. If you don't hear back from your instructor (especially during the summer), you can contact the department at 971-722-6255 .
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.