Continues EMS 105, Oregon EMT preparation. Includes preparation for state and national certification exams. Department permission required. Prerequisite: Successful completion of EMS 105 at PCC within the last year; current HCP CPR card. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide).
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info|
From June 22 through July 15, 2020
|Textbooks for CRN 34303
James B Gray
Tuition: credit Fees: $12
Notes: Face to Face Requirements
WCC WCC 305
Monday and Wednesday
from 5:30 to 9pm
From July 20 through September 2, 2020
James B Gray
Course details: CRN 34303
Additional details about this course
The instructor hasn't filled out any details for this course. This includes information about free, open educational class materials and other online class materials, proctored exams and activities, in-person and on-campus activities, technology needs and additional comments.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.