Provides an individualized plan of study to improve English grammar, punctuation, writing, reading, and/or communication skills based on 60 hours of study. Includes tutoring, use of textbooks/workbooks for assignments, and/or computer software and other media. Prerequisite: Placement into WR 80, RD 80, ESOL 250 or ESOL 252. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide).
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info|
Tuesday and Thursday
from 1 to 3:50pm
From June 23 through August 13, 2020
|Textbooks for CRN 32892
Jocelin S Higgins
Tuition: credit Fees: $24
Course details: CRN 32892
Additional details about this course
The instructor hasn't filled out any details for this course. This includes information about free, open educational class materials and other online class materials, proctored exams and activities, in-person and on-campus activities, technology needs and additional comments.
Contact the Instructor: Jocelin S Higgins for more information. If you don't hear back from your instructor (especially during the summer), you can contact the department at 971-722-6281 (Office) or 971-722-6255 (Office) or 971-722-6145 (Dept Chair).
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.