Examines the importance of quality teams in the workplace and the dynamics of the team building process. Explores various roles team members play in supporting a high performance work team and the value teams have on organizational effectiveness and productivity in a global economy. Includes creative team problem solving and decision making, team building tools, strategies and techniques, effective goal setting and meeting planning. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide).
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: online: hybrid:
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info|
From February 10 through March 13, 2020
|Textbooks for CRN 13743
Iris A Savich
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
Notes: Class meets 2/10-3/13 online
For information, contact the department at 971-722-6031 or 971-722-6148 or 971-722-6147 (Dept Chair).
Course details: CRN 13743
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the quick guide to Distance Education technical requirements.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learning:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learning. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
No textbooks required.
Proctored exams and activities:
There are no proctored exams and activities.
Other in-person and on-campus activities:
There are no other in-person and on-campus activities.
OPTIONAL: The following 1-credit courses are excellent ways to expand your interest in an aspect of content covered in this course: MSD 119 A Intercultural Communication, MSD 148 Assertiveness in the Workplace (How to tactfully get what you need and want), MSD 110 Gender Conflict Resolution, and MSD 174 Time Management. Find them in your course catalog.