Examines the importance of quality teams in the workplace and the dynamics of the team building process. Explores various roles team members play in supporting a high performance work team and the value teams have on organizational effectiveness and productivity in a global economy. Includes creative team problem solving and decision making, team building tools, strategies and techniques, effective goal setting and meeting planning. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide).
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
From October 26 through November 9, 2020
|Textbooks for CRN 46519
Iris A Savich
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Notes: Course material will be available from 10/26 - 11/9 online.
Course details: CRN 46519
No textbooks required
OPTIONAL: The following 1-credit courses are excellent ways to expand your interest in an aspect of content covered in this course: MSD 119 A Intercultural Communication, MSD 148 Assertiveness in the Workplace (How to tactfully get what you need and want), MSD 110 Gender Conflict Resolution, and MSD 174 Time Management. Find them in your course catalog.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.