Examines various techniques to evaluate employee time usage increasing efficiency and productivity in the workplace. Explores skills to strengthen organizations by managing resources and time schedules in meeting goals and objectives. Includes awareness of how time is used, understanding productivity, developing a time management system, protecting individual time and specific management recommendations. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide).
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: online: hybrid:
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info|
From January 27 through February 28, 2020
|Textbooks for CRN 10483
Iris A Savich
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
Notes: Class meets 1/27-2/28 online
For information, contact the department at 971-722-6031 or 971-722-6148 or 971-722-6147 (Dept Chair).
Course details: CRN 10483
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the quick guide to Distance Education technical requirements.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learning:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learning. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
No textbooks required.
Proctored exams and activities:
There are no proctored exams and activities.
Other in-person and on-campus activities:
There are no other in-person and on-campus activities.
There is no additional technology required for this class.