Examines the importance of organizational customer relations. Explores developing productive strategies for effective customer service. Includes analyzing customer needs, developing customer service policies, measuring customer satisfaction, listening skills, handling problems and concerns, building a team, and growing a business. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide).
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: online: hybrid:
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info|
From January 6 through March 21, 2020
|Textbooks for CRN 14533
Daphne C Wu
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
Notes: 971-722-6147. $20 fee.
For information, contact the department at 971-722-6031 or 971-722-6148 or 971-722-6147 (Dept Chair).
Course details: CRN 14533
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the quick guide to Distance Education technical requirements.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learning:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learning. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
Proctored exams and activities:
There are no proctored exams and activities.
Other in-person and on-campus activities:
There are no other in-person and on-campus activities.
Technology includes some YouTube videos and numerous web sites.
This class will help you develop knowledge, skills, and competencies required to increase customer satisfaction. We will study companies that demonstrate excellent customer service and learn how to develop leadershiip strategies to build a customer-focused team.
The following 1-credit courses are excellent ways to expand your interest in an aspect of content covered in this course:
MSD 151 -Working with Difficult People
MSD 157 - Conflict Management
MSd 159 - Stress Management
Please check class schedule for course details. www.pcc.edu/schedule/default.cfm