Examines management techniques, methods and strategies for helping managers, aspiring managers and staff professionals develop their own unique managerial style. Includes improving individual effectiveness, developing interpersonal relationships, functions of working groups, multi-cultural relations, productivity and quality at the organizational level. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide).
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: online: hybrid:
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info|
From January 6 through March 21, 2020
|Textbooks for CRN 14522
Iris A Savich
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
Notes: 971-722-6147. $20 fee.
For information, contact the department at 971-722-6031 or 971-722-6148 or 971-722-6147 (Dept Chair).
Course details: CRN 14522
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the quick guide to Distance Education technical requirements.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learning:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learning. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
No textbooks required.
Open educational resources (OER)
The following free or inexpensive materials are used for this course:
Online publisher materials
Links to the OER text as well as other online resources are provided for students lesson-by-lesson.
Proctored exams and activities:
There are no proctored exams and activities.
Other in-person and on-campus activities:
There are no other in-person and on-campus activities.
OPTIONAL: The following 1-credit courses are excellent ways to expand your interest in an aspect of content covered in this course: MSD 119 A Intercultural Communication, MSD 148 Assertiveness in the Workplace (How to tactfully get what you need and want) and MSD 177 Team Building. Find them in your course catalog.