Serves to orient students to environmental information available through campus library and computer resources. Uses assignments aimed at gathering and summarizing information on academic preparation of environmental professionals. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide).
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
from 9 to 9:50am
From September 21 through December 7, 2020
|Textbooks for CRN 40241
Valance E Brenneis
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Notes: Community-Based Learning Option - www.pcc.edu/cbl
Course details: CRN 40241
No textbooks required
Students will need to use Zoom meetings within D2L to participate in live class sessions, which will include many guest speakers in the environmental field. Students will also need access to a word processing program such as Google Docs or Word (available for free through: https://products.office.com/en-us/student/office-in-education) as all assignments will be submitted as Word documents or as PDF fies.
This remote class will be offered as a synchronous class, meeting live on Mondays from 9 - 9:50 am via Zoom. Attendance for live Zoom sessions is required.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.