Covers how alterations in homeostasis and in cellular function lead to diseases of various systems which may include immune, muscular, skeletal, integument, nervous, cardiovascular, respiratory, digestive, endocrine, urinary, and reproductive systems. Prerequisites: BI 231 and BI 232. Prerequisite/concurrent: BI 233. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide).
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info|
From September 21 through December 11, 2020
|Textbooks for CRN 43996
Debby M Galba-Machuca
Tuition: credit Fees: $20
For information, contact the department at 971-722-5209 (Office).
Course details: CRN 43996
There is no additional technology required for this class.
You are welcome to use an older edition of the textbook. The textbook is used for a more contextual study of the material presented in the lectures. The lecture information is what is needed to know for exams and quizzes
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Web & Remote Teaching Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the quick guide to Online Learning technical requirements.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learning:
Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learning. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes.
The Start Guide is not required for Hybrid or Remote Courses but strongly recommended. To learn more, go to https://www.pcc.edu/osg