Examines the historical origins and elements of American house styles in order to develop insights into the residential architecture of our own era. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide).
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info|
Tuesday and Thursday
from 3 to 4:20pm
From September 22 through December 10, 2020
|Textbooks for CRN 44409
Julianne P Sandlin
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Course details: CRN 44409
There is no additional technology required for this class.
This class will meet via Zoom every Tuesday and Thursday from 3:00 pm to 4:20 pm for lectures and class discussions. Meetings will be synchronous, meaning that classes will occur in real-time with students engaging and learning at the same time. The goal is to try to replicate as much as possible the experience of a face-to-face class. Since course content is heavily dependent on images accompanying lectures, students are encouraged to join meetings with devices such as laptops or tablets to enable better viewing.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.