Introduces Adobe Illustrator to create vector graphics and illustration components for the web. Covers the processes to create, import and manipulate text and/or graphics through the use of software features. Recommended: CAS 133 or equivalent file management experience. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide).
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: online: hybrid:
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info|
From June 24 through September 7, 2019
|Textbooks for CRN 31745
Daniel P Johnson
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact the department at 971-722-5145 or 971-722-5695 or 971-722-5116.
Course details: CRN 31745
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the quick guide to Distance Education technical requirements.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learning:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learning. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
Proctored exams and activities:
There are no proctored exams and activities.
Other in-person and on-campus activities:
There are no other in-person and on-campus activities.
Currently this course is designed for Adobe Illustrator CC 2019. Previous versions of Illustrator will not work for this course.Students must have access to Adobe Illustrator CC 2019 to complete assignments. The software DOES NOT come with the textbook. There are several options including:
Subscribe to Adobe Creative Cloud directly at adobe.com (http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud/students.edu.html?).
Purchase a subscription from the PCC bookstore (http://www.pcc.edu/resources/bookstore/software.html).
Come to one of the PCC computer labs to work on assignments on a Mac or PC. Visit Computer Labs (http://www.pcc.edu/resources/computer-labs/) for hours and locations.
Use the software at a PCC Library on a Mac or PC (Sylvania, Cascade, Rock Creek, or Southeast Campus). Check the Library hours (http://www.pcc.edu/library/about/spaces/hours/).
A book is required for this class;
the best would be; CC 2019 Classroom in a Book (ISBN-13: 978-0-13-526216-0)
This course is self-paced. Students complete all assignments in order and may finish the course early, if desired.
Students must complete an introductory assignment by Thursday of Week 1 or be dropped from the course. This first assignment does not require the textbook.