- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: online: hybrid:
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info|
From June 24 through September 7, 2019
|Textbooks for CRN 32394
Susan T Watson
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact the department at 971-722-5145 or 971-722-5695 or 971-722-5116.
Course details: CRN 32394
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the quick guide to Distance Education technical requirements.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learning:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learning. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
Proctored exams and activities:
There are no proctored exams and activities.
Other in-person and on-campus activities:
There are no other in-person and on-campus activities.
Course requires hosting package. Students will be given information on how to purchase the hosting package during the first week of the term. Hosting can be purchased with financial aid funds.
This course is unlike any other in the Web Development and Design program. You must enter the online classroom on the FIRST day of class and start the process of becoming familar with its layout and expectations. You CANNOT wait past the first day to start or you will be behind. There will be a not mandatory on campus informational session during the first week of the term when you can ask your questions in person. Details about the time and location of the meeting will be in the course shell.