- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: online: hybrid:
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info|
From June 24 through August 31, 2019
|Textbooks for CRN 32913
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact the department at 971-722-4393 or 971-722-4287.
Course details: CRN 32913
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the quick guide to Distance Education technical requirements.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learning:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learning. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
Proctored exams and activities:
There are no proctored exams and activities.
Other in-person and on-campus activities:
There are no other in-person and on-campus activities.
TEXT & MATERIALS:
There is no textbook for this course. Detailed written instructions and instructional videos are used for all assignments. Videos require students to have speakers/headphones connected to their computer.
Required WEB HOSTING
Students will be expected to have an active account at Web Hosting for Students (WH4S) for this class or cPanel type hosting server. The WH4S server is $25 for one year, and can be used for all CAS classes that year. Please see this page for information on how to sign up: https://webhostingforstudents.com/pcc/
You can use either a PC or a Mac for this class. Your instructor has both a PC and a Mac.
WordPress is free open-source software and does not require software purchase or download.
CHECK-IN REQUIREMENTS: Students must check in to the course (by completing the Wizard on the class home page) by Wednesday night of the first week of class or they may be dropped from the class.