Provides the conceptual framework, factual knowledge and analytical skills needed to pursue a career in health information management. Surveys the endocrine, lymphatic, cardiovascular, digestive, respiratory, reproductive, urinary systems. Includes some coverage of human development, human genetics, and immunology. Prerequisites: HIM 128. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide).
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info|
Jan 7 –
|Textbooks for CRN 11189||
Nora G Stevens
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact the department at 971-722-5667 (Admissions).
Course details: CRN 11189
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the quick guide to Distance Education technical requirements.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learning:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learning. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
Online publisher materials
Your new textbook comes with access to the supporting publisher website. While this is useful for studying, it is optional. An access code will be provided in the orientation materials.
Proctored exams and activities:
There are no proctored exams and activities.
Other in-person and on-campus activities:
There are no other in-person and on-campus activities.
Please submit documents in .doc, .docx, or .pdf format.