Introduces coding and classification systems for outpatient procedures and ambulatory care facilities. Prerequisite: HIM 105, HIM 107, HIM 131. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates||Materials|
|44608||Web||—||—||24-Sep-2018 thru 15-Dec-2018||Textbooks for CRN 44608|
Instructor: Judy L Bryan
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact the department at 971-722-5667 (Admissions).
Course details: CRN 44608
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the quick guide to Distance Education technical requirements.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learning:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learning. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
Proctored exams and activities:
There are no proctored exams and activities.
Other in-person and on-campus activities:
There are no other in-person and on-campus activities.
There will be videos in this course so please make sure you are able to watch and listen to the videos.
You will be purchasing a bundle package that includes the textbook, code book, and mobile APP. The ISBN for 2018 is 9781584266273. Older version years of the textbook and code book are NOT acceptable as you must work with the current codes.
You will need to keep your books from this class for use in your coding capstone course which is at the end of the HIM program.