Introduces guardianship in Oregon. Includes a review of the court process, who qualifies for guardianship, and responsibilities of individuals serving as guardians. Presents basic information about how to be a guardian for a family member, and an overview of resources for guardians. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates||Materials|
|47059||Web||—||—||24-Sep-2018 thru 27-Oct-2018||Textbooks for CRN 47059 $0|
Instructor: Roger A Anunsen
Notes: 5-week online course
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact the department at 971-722-8254 (Office) or 971-722-4077 (Dept Chair) or 971-722-8548 (Fax).
Course details: CRN 47059
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the quick guide to Distance Education technical requirements.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learning:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learning. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
Additional details about this course
The instructor hasn't filled out any details for this course. This includes information about free, open educational class materials and other online class materials, proctored exams and activities, in-person and on-campus activities, technology needs and additional comments.
Contact the Instructor: Roger A Anunsen for more information. If you don't hear back from your instructor (especially during the summer), you can contact the department at 971-722-8254 (Office) or 971-722-4077 (Dept Chair) or 971-722-8548 (Fax).