Provides the opportunity for identification and practice of the following grammatical structures: subject-verb agreement, verb tenses, passive voice, gerunds and infinitives, and articles. Reinforces concepts in both oral and written contexts. This elective class does not replace courses in the core curriculum. Prerequisites: Placement in ESOL 160, ESOL 162, and ESOL 164 or higher; or successful completion of ESOL 150, ESOL 152 and ESOL 154. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|25458 WEB »||-||28-Mar-2016 thru 08-Jun-2016|
Instructor: Sue Moser
Tuition: credit Fees: $0.00
For information, contact Southeast