Focuses on design, development and implementation of SQL programming for all types of relational database applications including client/server and Internet databases. Covers the writing of complicated interactive and embedded SQL statements and the implications of multi-user database applications. Recommended: two-term programming language sequence. Prerequisites: CIS 275 and (CIS 133B or CIS 133N or CIS 133J or CIS 133W or CIS 195P or CS 161 or CIS 125D) or instructor permission. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|20413 WEB »||-||28-Mar-2016 thru 11-Jun-2016|
Instructor: Alan Miles
Notes: Oracle PL/SQL and SQL Server.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania