Introduces the basic features of Adobe Flash to create and edit animated movies and graphics. Covers shape and motion tweening, masks, symbols, and basic ActionScripting. Emphasizes using the Flash interface efficiently. Recommended: CAS 110 and CAS 133 or equivalent file management and word processing experience; placement into RD 115 and WR 115. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Hello! Welcome to CAS 175F Adobe Flash Professional CC. This course will be available to you in Desire2Learn on Monday, January 4. Please access the class and participate in the intro discussion question and into quiz by the first Thursday of the term. If you fail to meet the participation expectations by this date, you may be dropped from the course as a 'no show'.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Students need regular access to Adobe Flash Professional CC Software. This is a subscription software that may be purchased directly from Adobe.com. This link will allow you to purchase the software for your home computer. https://creative.adobe.com/plans?single_app=flash&promoid=KSPEZ. Be sure to get student/teacher pricing. If you do not plan to purchase the software, a specific version of the software will be available at most PCC campuses. The textbook for this class is Adobe Flash Professional CC Classroom in a Book by Adobe Press. ISBN:9780321927859
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|16043 WEB »||-||04-Jan-2016 thru 19-Mar-2016|
Instructor: Janet L Strong
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade