Introduces the creation of animated and interactive web content using industry-standard software that can be viewed on any web supported device. Includes producing animated and interactive web projects using text, shapes, and imagery. Prerequisite: CAS 206. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|46960 WEB »||-||21-Sep-2015 thru 12-Dec-2015|
Instructor: Patti A DeAngelis
Notes: Adobe Edge Animate CC.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek